Father and Son Die on the same day after getting electrocuted.

On 4th April , 2023, father and Son who go by the name Charles Sebgedzie – Pongo aged 51 and Fiifi Sefadzi Sebgedzie – Pongo aged 4, met their untimely death after getting electrocuted by a faulty heater at their residence in Tema.

As at how this tragic event occurred, no information can be given about it. However, popular journalist, Nana Aba Anamoah took to her Twitter page to share this unfortunate news.

Their burial service was scheduled for Saturday, 10th June 2023.

May their beautiful souls Rest In Peace.

Related Articles

Back to top button